Sunday, April 7, 2013

Looking for a new camera...

I just bought a camera in the fall in anticipation of our trip to Scotland.  Unfortunately, I could never get the software to load properly on my computer.  For some reason, I can't share videos I made with that camera, so now I'm looking for something I can take to Italy and Greece.  If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to them.  I don't know that much about cameras.  What I want is something that does a reasonably good job with still photos and videos.  I don't care about making expert videos.  I just want something that makes something relatively decent without a lot of fuss.

I don't care about making professional grade photos.  I just want something that takes somewhat decent pictures that doesn't require a bunch of bullshit.

My Canon camera is easy to use and takes nice pictures, but the video part-- not being able to share them because the software didn't work with my computer-- is a bummer.  I might buy another Canon anyway, because while the Nikon I used to have gave me no troubles with video, I hated the touch screen interface and found it a pain in the ass to use.

I had a Samsung camera that took good photos and was very easy to use, but it used regular batteries and ate them up quickly.  And it was too slow.

So I don't know...  Anyone got any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.