Monday, September 16, 2013

Recovering videos from Scandinavia... music abounds!

Yesterday, I uploaded some videos I took back in 2009 to my YouTube account.  They were films I made when I still used a PC, so I can't watch them on my Mac unless I convert them.  I don't necessarily want to pay for software to convert the videos, so I just decided to put them out there for the world to see.

A lot of the videos I took were during our very first cruise to the Baltics.  Bill and I were on Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas on a four night "short break" cruise.  We had a really good time on that trip.  It gave us an affordable and enjoyable taste of Scandinavia and made me want to go back sometime.  Royal Caribbean had bands playing at the three stops after we embarked in Oslo, Norway.


Live sax player in Oslo...


Violin player in Copenhagen playing "Ave Maria"...


Band in Copenhagen...


Band playing in Tallin, Estonia...


Hare Krishnas in Tallin...



Band in Stockholm, Sweden...

There are more videos, but I have to find the time and inclination to upload them.  It was just kind of neat to find these long lost videos from our travels.  I am very attracted to live musicians, of course, so I tend to have videos of them.  

Watching these make me want to travel again.  I've got some serious wanderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.