Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hop dilemma...

So Bill and I really do want to take a hop.  It's a good time to take one because he has all this time off and is still being paid.  However, he's also still job hunting and probably should keep plugging away at that task.  There is no telling how long it will take for him to get work, though I hope his looming unemployment won't go on for too long.

We're trying to decide if we want to risk taking a trip.  If we do take one, he can still look for and apply to jobs as long as we have Internet access.  But what if someone wants to interview him?  Again, if it's over the phone or even via Skype, he could probably do it if he had to.  But an in person interview might be tough… and then there's the issue of the money we'll be spending.  There's food, lodging, and boarding the boys.  And there's the fact that we want to get out of this house and that will involve spending money too.

We probably shouldn't take a trip… but boy do we want to.  And the time is right, even if there are a number of issues that may make traveling unwise.  I want to go to England and Ireland in the worst way.  But I don't want to be broke.  So we may have to wait on this plan…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.