Monday, December 29, 2014

Ambivalent about all this weather...

I like snow.  I really do.  It's still snowing right now.  Big fat flakes are falling gently to the ground, covering everything in a cold blanket of soft white.  There's something about snow that makes everything seem cozy and sweet.  But it's been snowing for days now and I'm feeling a little eager to get out of the house.  The trouble is, even when it's nice out, I rarely go out.

Still, I have to admit, the snow is very pretty, especially since we live in a somewhat rural area where there are a lot of trees.  I was thinking I might want to go for a walk in the forest and take some photos.  But it's cold out and even the dogs don't even want to stay out for more than a minute or two.


I took this picture right before the snow started up again.  I like how everything looks blue...

It's hard to believe that soon, this will melt.  As soon as we get weather above freezing, anyway.  Looks like that will be Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.