Monday, December 15, 2014

Another awesome WestJet Christmas video...

Last year at Christmas time, I stumbled across a video done by WestJet, a Canadian airline.  I was so moved and tickled by the video that I blogged about it.

This year, while watching last year's awesome WestJet video, I saw that they made a new one for this year.  So of course I had to watch it.  I think I was even more moved by this year's Christmas video.  Makes me wish I were living in Canada so I could be a WestJet customer too!


This is just so awesome...  The folks in this video probably aren't WestJet customers, but they sure benefitted from the company's largesse!

I swear I had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes when I was finished watching this.  What a great thing to do for the people of Nuevo Renacer, near Puerto Renacer, in the Dominican Republic who benefited.  What I love most about it is how happy and cheerful the WestJet shoppers look.  They are obviously into the spirit of giving!

Wondering what made them decide to help this community in particular?  Check out this video.



Obviously, by helping this community, WestJet helps themselves.  Because if the people of Nuevo Renacer are able to improve their lot in life, they will be eventually become WestJet customers too.  It's still a really cool idea and the video touched my heart.  Way to go, WestJet!




2 comments:

  1. Love WestJet, love their corporate governance and policy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These videos seriously touched my heart.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.