Saturday, June 13, 2015

Off to Holland...

We will be on our way to Luxembourg tonight, where we will spend the night in a hotel on our way to Apeldoorn, Holland.  Bill is doing TDY work and I am tagging along for fun and because my birthday is next weekend.

This will be my first real visit to The Netherlands, so I expect to take lots of pictures and collect plenty of stories.  I already have my eye on things to do in Apeldoorn.  After Friday, we will be in Haarlem for the weekend.  I decided to take Rick Steves' advice and stay there instead of Amsterdam because Amsterdam's hotel prices are very expensive.  Haarlem is about a fifteen minute train ride from Amsterdam.

I look forward to having a good time on this trip.  Stay tuned for updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.